MARKETING & INFLUENCER INTERNSHIP
We're looking for high spirited interns with great interest and understanding of social media to join the Swedish Stockings team. In this internship you'll be expected to work together with the team at the office in central Stockholm full-time. We are continuously reviewing applications.
What you will do:
- Coordinate press loans
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns and other content for our digital channels
- Find and establish valuable relationships with influencers
- Arrange and follow up ambassador campaigns
- Coordinate ambassador content
- A digital native that moves seamlessly between the global market's most prominent and popular social media platforms.
- Used to working with InDesign and Photoshop. Movie editing is a plus.
- An organised, self-sufficient and motivated individual that works great in teams as well as independently.
- Fluent in English and Swedish (speaking and writing).
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty and support where needed… this would primarily apply to work around social media, digital marketing, content development, e-commerce, and customer service.
- Knowledge of the international influencer landscape and a keen interest in fashion and sustainability.
- Background in Marketing/PR is a plus.
- Work in an fast-paced and ambitious environment of a fashion start-up
- Internship is minimum 3 months, preferably 6
- Placement: Stockholm
- Please note that this role is unpaid
If you're keen on joining us in our mission to change and influence the entire hosiery industry, send us your application right away! Please include when you can start, why you and why you want to do your internship with us. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.