MARKETING & PRODUCT INTERNSHIP
We're looking for high spirited interns with great interest and understanding of marketing and product development to join the Swedish Stockings team. In this internship you'll be expected to work together with the team at the office in central Stockholm full-time. We are continuously reviewing applications.
What you will do:
- Being involved in new designs and innovations
- Update our system with new and changed products
- Update certificates as well as our code of conduct
- Responsible for a product from start to finished product
- Work with our journal as well as our Social Media platforms
- General office duties such as administration and inventory/warehouse visits
- Coordinate press loans
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns and other content for our digital channels
- Find and establish valuable relationships with influencers
- Arrange and follow up ambassador campaigns
- Coordinate ambassador content
- Assist in e-commerce related tasks such as online merchandising
- You are interested to understand and be involved in a purpose-company
- Fluent in English and Swedish (speaking and writing)
- An organized, self-sufficient and motivated individual that works great in teams as well as independently
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty and support where needed
- Knowledge and interest in fashion and sustainability
- Background in Marketing/PR is a plus
More about the internship:
- Work in a fast-paced and ambitious environment of a fashion start-up
- Internship is minimum 3 months, preferably 6
- Placement: Stockholm
- Please note that this role is unpaid
If you're keen on joining us in our mission to change and influence the entire hosiery industry, send us your application right away! Please include when you can start and why you want to do your internship with us. Send your application to email@example.com.
INTERNATIONAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Swedish Stockings is looking for a retail superstar to join the studio office in Stockholm, Sweden. You’ll be the point of contact between Swedish Stockings and its sales partners and agents, worldwide. Managing and supporting operations to build the brand internationally and drive ambitious sales targets. You build efficient and close business relations with our B2B customers as well as with the Swedish Stockings team to contribute from your area of expertise to product development, business expansion, you name it.
- Overall Key Account responsibility in driving sales and expanding the international distribution
- Ensure merchandising, stock levels, and general operation is optimized
- Results! Collect, analyze, and follow up on sales reports and KPIs as well as proactively plan actions based on results
- Look for local PR/event/tradeshow and general marketing opportunities
- Recruit, train, motivate, and develop staff in order to optimize POS performance
- Establish and maintain good and strong relationships with partners and stores
- Communicate new products, service opportunities, special developments, and information
- Responsible for driving continuous development. Being a role model for the team as well as provide a positive, happy and motiving atmosphere
- Follow guidelines and ensure a structured way of working when it comes to sales, visual merchandising and store concept.
- Keep a clear agenda when visiting the team and partners with such as instore trainings, information, promotion etc.
- Strong motivation for making sales, adaptive and flexible to new “ways of working”
- Proven successful track record in Wholesale/B2B sales and negotiations
- A proven track record in high-end fashion retail with a minimum of 3 years experience in retail/store management and team leading
- International sales experience, preferably in major European market/s
- Excellent communication- and people skills
- Structured and well-organized
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Flexible in your working schedule that includes traveling
- Financial knowledge is a must
Are you driven by our mission to change an entire industry? We offer you a spot in a fast-growing company where we practice hands-on and innovative problem solving. If you’re up for the challenge, apply today but not later than April 15th. We interview continuously and if we find the right candidate, we’ll go for it before last application date. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.