SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Here’s one for you! Swedish Stockings is looking for a social media savvy, digital native to join our office in central Stockholm. You’ll be working the brand’s social media platforms with daily updates as well as interacting with our fans and followers across the platforms. You will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies. In addition to this you’ll also work with our collaborators across their channels to increase our exposure worldwide and make more people fall in love with our brand and products.
- Social media operations and content creation (posts, stories and articles), mainly Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Manage Influencer marketing and relationships
- Strategic development of the brand’s social media activity and customers interaction over social media platforms
- Results! Collect, analyse, and follow up on KPIs (such as sales, growth, and engagement) as well as proactively plan actions and improved workflows based on results
- Result driven and social media savvy
- A keen understanding for branding and how it’s best portrayed and communicated over social media
- Full professional proficiency in English, spoken and written. Any additional language is considered a merit
- A background in communication - educational and/or gained from work experience
- Pro-active and a quick learner, always keeping up with social media and its constant development in new functions and features
- Trend driven, that easily picks up on and understand industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured and well-organized, with an eye for process optimization
- Flexible in your working schedule, in which weekends, evenings, and holidays sometimes will have to be covered
Please note that this is a paid part-time position. As the point of contact with the most important people, our customers, you are a crucial part of this fast-growing business and a key-member of its staff. If you’re ambitious and keen on getting your hands dirty, then apply today! Send your application to email@example.com.
MARKETING & INFLUENCER INTERNSHIP
We're looking for high spirited interns with great interest and understanding of social media to join the Swedish Stockings team. In this internship you'll be expected to work together with the team at the office in central Stockholm full-time. We are still receiving applications for fall!
What you will do:
- Coordinate press loans
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns and other content for our digital channels
- Find and establish valuable relationships with influencers
- Arrange and follow up ambassador campaigns
- Coordinate ambassador content
- A digital native that moves seamlessly between the global market's most prominent and popular social media platforms.
- Used to working with InDesign and Photoshop. Movie editing is a plus.
- An organised, self-sufficient and motivated individual that works great in teams as well as independently.
- Fluent in English and Swedish (speaking and writing).
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty and support where needed… this would primarily apply to work around social media, digital marketing, content development, e-commerce, and customer service.
- Knowledge of the international influencer landscape and a keen interest in fashion and sustainability.
- Background in Marketing/PR is a plus.
- Work in an fast-paced and ambitious environment of a fashion start-up
- Internship is minimum 3 months, preferably 6
- Placement: Stockholm
- Please note that this role is unpaid
If you're keen on joining us in our mission to change and influence the entire hosiery industry, send us your application right away! Please include when you can start, why you and why you want to do your internship with us. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.