Head of Brand Marketing
Are you driven by our mission to change an entire industry? Swedish Stockings is searching for a Head of Brand Marketing to drive the overall brand experience strategy. You will play a major part in Swedish Stockings international expansion and growth, represent our company, and help us scale our business through creative thinking. This role leads the marketing function and collaboration with external partners, manage overall planning including strategic and operational plan of all marketing related activities.
We offer you a position at a fast-growing brand where we practice hands-on and innovative problem solving. This position requires that you thrive working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Your leadership skills enable you to be action-oriented while leading by example.
Main area of responsibilities:
- Set and develop a strong brand strategy and make sure all brand elements are consistent
- Be responsible for developing and successfully drive the creative process
- Communicate Swedish Stockings' brand strategy across multiple sales channels
- Define and lead the global brand marketing strategy and establish international brand position
- Work alongside Production Manager, over-seeing brand collection strategy
- Develop social media and online store from an aesthetic perspective. Understand the constant changes and fresh approaches to communication across channels
- Build and nurture network and strategic partnerships within the industry
- Inspire, lead, coach and develop internal (or external) team to achieve desired results
We believe that you have/are:
- Academic degree and 5 years of relevant experience within brand marketing, communication, media, or design
- Experience of delivering projects within budget and on time
- Have a strong network within the creative industry
- Excellent leadership and communication skills. You can lead towards common goals and work collaboratively across teams and partners
- Ambitious, positive and result driven team leader who has the skill and talent to reinvent and bring new fresh ideas to the table
- Proven experience in delivering creative projects from concept to completion
- Humble, highly motivated and with an ability to lead by example
Good to have:
- International experience, ideally also from driving international expansion and brand building
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite, have experience in working with photography/video
Swedish Stockings offers you a warm welcoming environment, where each team member plays an important role in our ongoing journey. We want you to reach your personal goals and grow alongside Swedish Stockings.
How to apply: Please submit your CV and showcase relevant work experience within the field. If chosen, you will be asked to do a case for us, showcasing your abilities within the above. We will interview candidates continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Send your application to email@example.com
Contract: Full-time, as soon as possible
About Swedish Stockings: Each year, eight billion pairs of pantyhose are produced, worn once and then discarded. Swedish Stockings is the first sustainable hosiery brand worldwide. We are on a mission to drive and implement change in the entire fashion industry by showing others that you can produce sustainably, without sacrificing great quality and design. Our products are produced from recycled materials and natural fibers from chosen suppliers in Italy.
Marketing & Production Internship
We're looking for high spirited interns with great interest and understanding of marketing and product development to join the Swedish Stockings team. In this internship you'll be expected to work together with the team at the office in central Stockholm full-time. We are continuously reviewing applications.
What you will do:
- Being involved in new designs and innovations
- Update our system with new and changed products
- Update certificates as well as our code of conduct
- Responsible for a product from start to finished product
- Work with our journal as well as our Social Media platforms
- General office duties such as administration and inventory/warehouse visits
- Coordinate press loans
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns and other content for our digital channels
- Find and establish valuable relationships with influencers
- Arrange and follow up ambassador campaigns
- Coordinate ambassador content
- Assist in e-commerce related tasks such as online merchandising
- You are interested to understand and be involved in a purpose-company
- Fluent in English and Swedish (speaking and writing)
- An organised, self-sufficient and motivated individual that works great in teams as well as independently
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty and support where needed
- Knowledge and interest in fashion and sustainability
- Background in Marketing/PR is a plus
More about the internship:
- Work in a fast-paced and ambitious environment of a fashion start-up
- Internship is minimum 3 months, preferably 6
- Placement: Stockholm
Please note that this role is unpaid If you're keen on joining us in our mission to change and influence the entire hosiery industry, send us your application right away! Please include when you can start and why you want to do your internship with us. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lagermedarbetare till Köping
Swedish is a requirement for this role.
Vi söker en driven arbetare på hel eller deltid till vårt lager utanför Köping. Är du student eller har en annan huvudsaklig syssla och vill jobba extra kan detta vara en tjänst för dig! Dina huvudsakliga arbetsuppgifter kommer bestå av plockning och frakthantering av våra produkter. Lastning och lossning av bilar samt kontakt med speditörer kan även förekomma i arbetet.
För att lyckas i rollen som lagerarbetare hos oss behöver du vara en ansvarstagande och noggrann person som drivs av att jobba mot uppsatta mål. Du är är samarbetsvillig och och har inställningen att allt går om man bara vill. Det är meriterande om du tidigare jobbat på lager eller inom servicebranschen.
Detta söker vi:
- God fysisk form då arbetet innebär att du kommer stå och vara i rörelse under hela arbetspasset
- Bo i närheten av Köping och kunna ta dig till och från området på flexibla tider
- Behärskar svenska och engelska i tal och skrift
Tillträde till tjänsten är planerad till fortast möjligt enligt överenskommelse. Skicka CV och ett ansökningsbrev till email@example.com.