LAGERMEDARBETAR TILL KÖPING
Vi söker en driven heltidsarbetare till vårt lager utanför Köping. Dina huvudsakliga arbetsuppgifter kommer bestå av plockning och frakthantering av våra produkter. Lastning och lossning av bilar samt kontakt med speditörer kan även förekomma i arbetet.
För att lyckas i rollen som lagerarbetare hos oss behöver du vara en ansvarstagande och noggrann person som drivs av att jobba mot uppsatta mål. Du är är samarbetsvillig och och har inställningen att allt går om man bara vill. Det är meriterande om du tidigare jobbat på lager eller inom servicebranschen. I och med att arbetet består av mycket dokumentation krävs det att du skriver och talar svenska obehindrat.
Detta söker vi:
- God fysisk form då arbetet innebär att du kommer stå och vara i rörelse under hela arbetspasset
- Bo i närheten av Köping och kunna ta dig till och från området på flexibla tider.
- Goda kunskap i svenska och engelska i tal och skrift
Tjänsten är på heltid och en tillsvidaretjänst (vi tillämpar provanställning). Tillträde till tjänsten är planerad till fortast möjligt enligt överenskommelse. CV och ett ansökningsbrev skickas till firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking for an experienced Creative Director to join our team! As an executive member on our team, you will work closely with the co-founder and CEO and alongside other members of our team including our Board of Directors.
- work alongside the CEO and Swedish Stockings board members
- work with and alongside the Brand Manager and Production Manager (who will be working under your creative direction)
- A positive and inspiring team leader who has the skill and talent to reinvent and bring new fresh ideas to the table. You will have a strong portfolio and a passion for creating work that resonates on an emotional level.
- set forth themes/concepts that will guide the design and advertising aesthetic for each season
- Manage campaigns and photoshoots each season
- Have a strong understanding of Swedish Stockings' brand strategy and multichannel marketing concepts.
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising, and marketing campaigns, and develop them with the brand manager
- work with developing Instagram and our online e-commerce store from an aesthetic perspective
- understand the constant changes and fresh approaches to advertising
- Responsible for creative budget and can be creatively flexible within budget
- Have a strong network relationships and strategic partnerships within the creative industry
- pays acute attention to detail
- Ambitious and has a results driven approach, plus strong prioritisation skills. Experience of delivering projects within budget and on time is essential.
- be able to execute and implement ideas, not only come up with ideas
- Excellent stakeholder influencing, management and communication skills
- The ability to understand all elements of fashion photography on model and still life and manage creative team (external or internal) to achieve desired results. From the technical aspect of lighting and retouch to the more creative components of models, hair and make up and engagement.
- at least 5 years of experience in a 360 storytelling or digital advertising agency or similar experience in a brand creative studio. Fashion experience is an asset but not necessary.
- 5+ years working with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, etc
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process related issues.
- Experience shooting and working with photography/video. Video production skills and UX experience are an asset
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Associate Creative Director.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered. Please submit a portfolio showing work on any campaigns, shoots, editorials, etc that speaks to your expertise. We are interviewing on a continual basis, so send your applications sooner than later. We look forward to hearing from you!
SWEDISH STOCKINGS INTERNSHIP
We're looking for 2 high-spirited interns with great interest and understanding of social media and online retail to join the Swedish Stockings team! In these 3-6 month internships you'll be expected to work together with the team at the office in central Stockholm full-time, flexibilities around this can be discussed.
- An ambitious fashion start-up on a mission to change the fashion industry in offering exquisitely designed, top-quality products in a sustainable way
- Keen on making people look and feel good while giving them an option to DO good as well!
- A digital native that moves seamlessly between the global market's most prominent and popular social media platforms
- Highly communicative and comfortable in working closely with all Swedish Stockings staff but also with external partners, customers, and fans of the brand
- A self-sufficient and motivated individual that works great in teams as well as independently
- Available ASAP… the planet waits for no one
- An intermediate English speaker (speaking and writing), additional languages are considered a merit
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty and support where needed… this would primarily apply to work around social media, digital marketing, content development, e-commerce, and customer service
If you're keen on joining us in our mission to change and influence the entire hosiery industry, send us your application right away! Please note these internships are unpaid at this time. Please include when you can start, why you want to intern with us and what you would like to do and bring any ideas you have to the table. Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s it! We look forward to hearing from you.