Are you driven by our mission to change an entire industry? Swedish Stockings is searching for a Wholesale Manger to represent our company and help us scale our business internationally. We offer you a position in a fast-growing company where we practice hands-on and innovative problem solving.
You’ll be the point of contact between the company and its sales partners and agents, managing and supporting operations to build the brand on a national as well as international level and drive ambitious sales targets. You will have a hands-on focus and build efficient and close business relations with our B2B customers to drive wholesale growth across markets.
- Overall responsibility in driving sales and expanding the net of national/ international distribution.
- Deliver strong sales growth to meet or exceed the sales targets.
- Ensure merchandising, stock levels, orders and general operation is optimized to ensure excellent customer service and enable growth.
- Collect, analyze, and follow up on sales reports and KPIs as well as proactively plan actions based on results.
- Look for local PR/event/tradeshow and general marketing opportunities at Key Account locations.
- Recruit, train, motivate, and develop staff to optimize POS performance.
- Regularly communicating with agents and distributors on wholesale performance and plans.
- A result driven and highly passionate sales professional.
- Service minded personality who walks the extra mile to serve and develop our wholesale partners.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Three years of proven experience from wholesale management, it is a great advantage if you have experience from the fashion industry.
- Excellent communication- and people skills in which an open dialogue is led by example.
- Structured and well-organized.
- Flexible in your working schedule that includes traveling.
Swedish Stockings offers you a warm welcoming environment, where each team member plays an important role in our ongoing journey. We want you to reach your personal goals and grow alongside Swedish Stockings.
How to apply: If you’re up for the challenge, apply today but not later than May 12th. We will interview candidates continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Send your application to email@example.com
Contract: Full-time, as soon as possible
About Swedish Stockings: Each year, eight billion pairs of pantyhose are produced, worn once and then discarded. Swedish Stockings is the first sustainable hosiery brand worldwide. We are on a mission to drive and implement change in the entire fashion industry by showing others that you can produce sustainably, without sacrificing great quality and design. Our products are produced from recycled materials and natural fibers from chosen suppliers in Italy.
Marketing & Production Internship
We're looking for high spirited interns with great interest and understanding of marketing and product development to join the Swedish Stockings team. In this internship you'll be expected to work together with the team at the office in central Stockholm full-time. We are continuously reviewing applications.
What you will do:
- Being involved in new designs and innovations
- Update our system with new and changed products
- Update certificates as well as our code of conduct
- Responsible for a product from start to finished product
- Work with our journal as well as our Social Media platforms
- General office duties such as administration and inventory/warehouse visits
- Coordinate press loans
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns and other content for our digital channels
- Find and establish valuable relationships with influencers
- Arrange and follow up ambassador campaigns
- Coordinate ambassador content
- Assist in e-commerce related tasks such as online merchandising
- You are interested to understand and be involved in a purpose-company
- Fluent in English and Swedish (speaking and writing)
- An organised, self-sufficient and motivated individual that works great in teams as well as independently
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty and support where needed
- Knowledge and interest in fashion and sustainability
- Background in Marketing/PR is a plus
More about the internship:
- Work in a fast-paced and ambitious environment of a fashion start-up
- Internship is minimum 3 months, preferably 6
- Placement: Stockholm
Please note that this role is unpaid If you're keen on joining us in our mission to change and influence the entire hosiery industry, send us your application right away! Please include when you can start and why you want to do your internship with us. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.